Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blast from the Past: Mrs. Coach chooses some of her favorite photos for Photo of the Day.

I picked this photo because it is one of my favorite "running families." Included are Allie, Eli, Valerie, Garrett, and Willie at last year's state meet.
I chose this picture because I am impressed with how hard Ryker has been working and the amount of improvement he has shown so far this year.
This picture is from about two years ago from the Edwardsville Invite. Showing off their medals are: Brendan Colligan, Eli Sweatt, Devon Dudding, Daniel Mazar, Chris "Texas" Taglieri, Garrett Sweatt, and Tyler Cann.
I am biased, because of the families involved, but this picture shows "The Cannlaks." By the way, did you know that I beat Coach P. in the only Soda Mile we competed in!!!!!
This picture shows Texas, Daniel, Garrett and Devon at 157 and Chain of Rocks Road during the ten mile country loop last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun and new perspective!